Accessibility Statement: Our commitment and approach to maintaining an accessible website.
Pattymac Enterprises, LLC is committed to:
- Maintaining an accessible website.
- Ensuring that this website achieves [Level A/AA] conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) [2.0/2.1].
- Complying with the [State/Federal/Local/Ethical] Guidelines and Information Provided by Government Bodies.
- Ensuring that all new information on the website will achieve Level [A/AA]conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) [2.0/2.1]
- Including accessibility when we procure 3rd-party systems or upgrades to existing systems, when possible.
This website’s conformance with official accessibility guidelines
- We are currently working actively on the website to prepare for an audit to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) [2.0/2.1]Level [A/AA]. Our most recent web accessibility audit for this website will be updated in this space as they occur.
- We have also developed all content to conform with CVAA Guidelines where appropriate and required.
- We have not had a quantifiable audit performed on these measures, but we have examined ourselves & consulted with person with disability to ensure all relevant content accessible.
Areas for improvement and time-lines
We are aware of some areas on the website where we could improve accessibility. We are currently working to achieve this. We hope that this website will achieve [Level AA] conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) [2.0/2.1] by December 31, 2022.
Feedback on this site
We welcome feedback on the accessibility of this website.
Email us at Hello [at] pattymacmakes.com
Accessibility features of this website
- Closed captioning in English available on embedded videos where voice narrative and/or instructions are included.
- Careful attention to heading structure on pages and posts.
- Extra attention paid to writing descriptive and helpful ALT tags for all photo or graphic elements.