Semi Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies dipped in Chocolate and sprinkled with peppermint. These are Santa’s favorite Christmas cookie
- King Arthur Chocolate Chip Cookie Baking Mix
- One Egg (room Temp)
- One stick of butter
- Your favorite chocolate chips
- Peppermint Candy Canes
- Bake cookies using the King Arthur mix according to their instructions.
- Allow cookies to cool for at least an hour. Two is better.
- Melt chocolate chips in the chocolate pot. Or on the stove top if you prefer.
- Dip half the cookie in the melted chocolate.
- Place them to cool on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with crushed peppermint while chocolate is still warm.
- Allow chocolate on cookies to cool for at least an hour.
- Pour a nice cold glass of Cashew milk and enjoy a couple of these babies.
I created this recipe idea because it looks really fancy, and the truth is, it was very easy to make. So it’s perfect for last minute gifts or for having kids help in the kitchen. What child doesn’t want to help make cookies for Santa? It’s a great way to introduce them to baking in a fun way.
Keywords: chocolate dipped cookies