Oreo cookies dipped and decorated with white chocolate are the perfect little Christmas cookie
- Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Melt the white chocolate in your preferred method. I recommend and use a chocolate pot.
- Dip the Oreo cookies in the white chocolate one at a time. Cover one half of the cookie front and back.
- Lay dipped cookies onto the prepared cookie sheet so the cookies can dry.
- Drop 2-3 drops of green gel food coloring in the remaining chocolate and stir well.
- Put the green colored chocolate in a piping bag fitted with a #3 tip.
- Squiggle little trees over the white chocolate and sprinkle the sprinkles onto the still wet chocolate.
- Allow the decorated cookies at least 4 hours, but overnight is best, to set up in a cool spot to dry completely.
The temptation to put the wet cookies into the fridge or freezer to speed up the drying process is real, but will give disappointing results. Make this cookies a day ahead for best results.
I used something called Sugar Pearls for my sprinkles and unfortunately, the ones I used are out of stock. Here’s something close, but search sugar pearls if you want something else.
Keywords: Christmas Oreos